The GFSB Board is looking for a new Office Manager. Please see the details of the role below and please emails us if you are interested.
WORKING HOURS: The post holder will be required to work a 37.5 hour working week Monday to Friday (flexible 9-5.30 pm)
SALARY: Up to £25,000 (dependant on experience)
The ideal candidate will:
Take proactive responsibility for the smooth running of a small, dynamic office where your professionalism, initiative and office skills will be welcomed. You will have plenty of room to be creative and the GFSB Board is always open to new ideas.
Your full-time role will include providing a full range of office management duties including:
- Day to day running of the office and GFSB membership
- Provision of admin support to the Board of Directors
- Staff management
- Financial management
- Event management
- Marketing, communication and management of IT infrastructure
This is an autonomous role, and you need to be comfortable being independent and making decisions under the guidance of the Board of Directors. This position will suit you if you have excellent interpersonal and presentational skills and office management experience. You need to be self-directed and have organisational and problem-solving abilities.
Applicants must have:
- Extensive administrative experience, including financial and electronic marketing
- Excellent IT skills – proficient in the use of Google Drive and/or Microsoft office and an ability to use new or unfamiliar software
- Excellent organisational and time management skills
- Excellent interpersonal, oral and written communication skills
- Effective negotiating and influencing skills
- Excellent customer service skills and problem-solving abilities
- Ability to prioritise workload and use initiative
Applications outlining qualifications and demonstrating how your experience and skills match the job requirements are due by Wednesday 30th March 2022.
Please submit your CV and cover letter by email to firstname.lastname@example.org or call 20047722
A full job description can be found at this link –Office Manager job description.