- This event has passed.
Cryptocurrency and Distributed Ledger Technology
May 7 @ 9:00 am - 10:30 am
The GFSB would like to invite members to our Breakfast Club on Cryptocurrency and Distributed Ledger Technology on Tuesday 7th May 2019.
The Breakfast Club will be jointly given by Philip Vasquez from Digital Asset Management Limited (DAM) and Paul Astengo from Gibraltar Finance.
DAM are a Gibraltar based and regulated DLT firm who assist with custody solutions, broker/dealer services, portfolio management, escrow and advisory in digital assets stored on distributed ledger technologies.
Philip and Paul will cover the following areas and then open the floor and give plenty of time to questions and answers:
- A background, history and introduction to DLT and cryptocurrencies;
- General opportunities of DLT and cryptocurrencies;
- Opportunities in DLT and cryptocurrencies for small businesses, inclusive of considering accepting payments in cryptocurrencies;
- Risks for small businesses;
- Gibraltar Government’s approach to DLT;
- Current Regulations;
- Upcoming Regulations;
- Current update on DLT business in Gibraltar in respect of licensed and non-licensed activity.
Date; Tuesday 7th May 2019
Location; GFSB House, 122 Irish Town
Cost; Free (For GFSB Members)
If you would like to attend, please email email@example.com or call (+350) 200 47722.