- This event has passed.
Entrepreneurship and facing the Covid Challenge Breakfast Club
March 12 @ 9:15 am - 10:30 am
Entrepreneurship and facing the Covid Challenge- As part of our International Women’s Day celebrations
We will learn that in the face of adversity, creativity and entrepreneurship has been pivotal for some Gibraltar businesses in facing the Covid challenge.
Get inspired by business colleagues in understanding what motivated them and how their drive and positive outlook helped to overcome challenges and develop opportunities to survive during the covid pandemic.
Key themes will cover:
• Cultural workings of the workplace: leadership, communication, teamwork, customer focus and safe methods of work.
• Challenges they faced
• Initiatives taken to overcome challenges
• Benefits of a diverse team
• Entrepreneurial solutions to maximise business opportunities
Our guest speakers are
– Elka Salmon from the Jewel Box.
– Stuart Hedley from E-bike.
– Dominique Penalver from Monique’s Bistro & FresKa.
– Bernie Sisarello from Sasallo Hair & Beauty.
– Joey Sheriff & Carmel Khalilian from Shine Easy.
Date: Friday 12th March 2021
If you would like to attend please email firstname.lastname@example.org to register.